Online registration is closed but we are still accepting onsite registration. Please go to the registration desk to register and pay for this event.
Hear it from the S3I experts. Recently published Support Surface Standards can assist healthcare professionals in matching support surface characteristics to needs of different individuals and patient populations. This one day event will explain the published standards and how they can be applied to assist bedside clinicians as well as procurement professionals in selecting support surfaces for their patients, patient populations and institutions.
Click here to view the agenda
- Describe the rationale for implementing standardized terms and definitions associated with support surfaces
- List and define 4 features of support surfaces that can impact pressure injuries
- Identify and define the standardized tests for immersion and envelopment
- Discuss the clinical relevance of the standardized tests for immersion and envelopment
- Differentiate the two tests for microclimate associated with support surfaces
- Discuss the clinical relevance of the two tests for microclimate associated with support surfaces
- Recognize how product features are linked to clinical needs
- Outline the process of how standards facilitate support surface procurement
Nursing Professionals; Physical Therapists; Occupational Therapists; Procurement Professionals, Healthcare / Sales / Marketing Professionals
$150.00 (September 21 - 27)
Refunds & Cancellations
Refunds are subject to a $50 processing fee. Sorry, no refunds after September 14th, 2019.
Hotel and Transportation Options:
Click here to view information about the hotel.
Six contact hours have been applied for through the California State Board of Nursing.
Updates will be sent to registrants as soon as further information is available.